I had read a lot of reviews and seen people raving about this foundation and thus I went ahead and tried it out. Firstly, I must say the foundation is great for the price it is for. A daily wear foundation with medium coverage, it does help in hiding pores and blemishes however it does need to be topped up with a powder. Scroll down to know more.
- Very affordably
- Liquidy in texture and very blendable
- Gives medium coverage and is perfect for daily wear
- Matte in texture and works best for oily or combination skin
- Weight less foundation. Doesn’t feel heavy or sticky on the skin
- It does work in hiding acne and pores
- Isn’t the perfect foundation for shoots and photographs
- Needs touch up after 5-6 hours
- Best for a no-makeup makeup look
- I hate the fact that it doesn’t have a pump
Price: 525 for 30ml
2 Comments Add yours
No pump is such a big turn off. I share the same hate as you.
Hahaha ya! Its messy and irritating
LikeLiked by 1 person